County Recorder Office Services
Clerk of Court’s Office Services
- Child support enforcement
- Court calendar clerk
- DD214S (military discharges) and wills for safekeeping and confidentiality
- Maintaining official court files
- Public record searches
- Receiving and disbursing of fines, fees and restitution
- Record certifications
Birth & Death Certificates
Birth and Death Certificates can be obtained from Vital Records. Call 701-328-2360 or visit their website to learn more.
Request for Certified Copy of a Birth Record Form (PDF)
- Index Request Form - use this form to request and pay for indexes for real estate recordings.